• Sign up each month that you’d like to participate.
• Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button 🙂
• Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying ‘Thank You’ to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us 🙂
Yes we are joining R.A.K (Random Acts of Kindness). It’s our first time joining this challenge and we are excited to give and receive books from other bloggers. This challenge is hosted by Book ♥ Soulmates
. This is open to everyone who has a good heart.
Remember, there’s always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
As you there is two Melina Marchetta book on the list, this is mainly because I’ve been raving to read a Marchetta book. I always here a lot of good things from her books, it would be lovely if anyone could give us one of her books 🙂
also adding Shade and Shift because of the success of #TeamKilt from the YA Crush Tourney, it seems like i’m missing out from this one so if anyone is kind enough to send us it would be awesome 🙂
UPDATE: For August, it is the 6th month of Random Acts of Kindness and Book Soulmates are hosting a giveaway for all participants! You can win a $20 gift card for Amazon, by posting about the giveaway on your blog!